Name:
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oprah and Gene all in the same blog

What I'm watching this season... So Lost ended tonight until February!! I knew there would be a cliff hanger, but that was just ridiculous! Anyway, I am kind of glad and kind of sad about Kate/Monica whatever her real name is... I saw her on Leno or Letterman earlier in the season and she said she will pick Jack or Sawyer this season. The last couple episodes I was leaning towards Sawyer. I think I would pick Sawyer! He's the wrong guy, he's trouble, he's rugged, he has the whole Matthew Maconahey thing going on- Am I right? Jack he's a doctor, what good his he really in the jungle? All you need is a first aider!! LOL!! Can't wait until February!!!!
I have also been watching Gene Simmons Rock School, it comes on Much Music and I think Spike TV?? I don't even know when it comes on, I just find it sometimes and tonight I saw the last episode. Normally, I can't stand British accents but for some reason, kids are OK. For those of you who haven't seen or heard of it.....Its a bunch of troubled 15 year olds from England and Gene Simmons makes them into a band. They actually tour and then come to California and visit Gene's mansion. Where they open for Anthrax and Judas Preist for 20,000 people! Its exactly what you'd expect! Gene is a heavy metal dude, teaching these kids how to rock'n'roll all night! The lead singer is amazing, he's 4' nothing and Gene refered to him as Angus JR. of AC>DC. Well put, in my opinion. Anyway, if you happen to catch it, you wont be disappionted.
In college... I handed in my review on Kids Are Worth It-Barbara Coloroso. Turns out her book is on the exam, glad I picked that one!
What I'm reading... I don't have to read anything else for this class. I think I'm going to try and find The Wedding, from the same author as The Note Book. Michelle told me about it in the summer and I've wanted to read it ever since. Its kind of weird that a man writes these books. I think it makes it all the more interesting.
On My Mind... SHOPPING!!!! 2 more sleeps! But I'm especially excited to shop for my boy at the group home. Thank-you to everyone for your support! The other night I dreampt that Oprah bought me a house so I could adopt him and I was one of those people blubbering on her show. (For real) the very next day, I watched Oprah and she gave this lady who lived in the ghetto, raising 7 adopted children and who looked after her elderly mother, a house. I thought wow she really does do that!! Freaky!
Thought/Quote of the day...
I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it.
Oprah Winfrey, O Magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home