10 days.
So I'm moving along great! Christmas is coming and I'm only an hour or two away from our shopping extraveganza! I'm looking forward to next weekend as well, for Brian's fundraiser!
Then.......
WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!
He's back.
My friend and her boyfriend/his brother are picking him up at the airport on Saturday. She was reluctant to tell me, knowing how I've been doing so well. But she caved lastnight. I understand her being hesitant, I didn't really want to know. At the same time, if I had just bumped into him, that wouldn't have been fun. She informed me he's only here for 10 days. I don't know if I'll see him, but I'm not going to The Stampede any time soon. Not because of him, I just have other things going on. So I'm not making a point to see him, but if I see him, then I see him. I'm not expecting anything since he's only here for 10 days. Frankly, I hope he isn't either, since he is only here for 10 days.
I'm just going to go on doing, what I've been doing and whatever happens, happens. I can't let it ruin my night, worrying about him showing up at BL's fundraiser. I don't want to face him, but I can if I have to. Anyway, its all up to him.
Thought/Quote of the day... "Armed with will and determination And grace too......"
- Gord Downey.
Then.......
WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!
He's back.
My friend and her boyfriend/his brother are picking him up at the airport on Saturday. She was reluctant to tell me, knowing how I've been doing so well. But she caved lastnight. I understand her being hesitant, I didn't really want to know. At the same time, if I had just bumped into him, that wouldn't have been fun. She informed me he's only here for 10 days. I don't know if I'll see him, but I'm not going to The Stampede any time soon. Not because of him, I just have other things going on. So I'm not making a point to see him, but if I see him, then I see him. I'm not expecting anything since he's only here for 10 days. Frankly, I hope he isn't either, since he is only here for 10 days.
I'm just going to go on doing, what I've been doing and whatever happens, happens. I can't let it ruin my night, worrying about him showing up at BL's fundraiser. I don't want to face him, but I can if I have to. Anyway, its all up to him.
Thought/Quote of the day... "Armed with will and determination And grace too......"
- Gord Downey.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home