Name:
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Good Bye

I have decided that this will be my last blog.
Turns out, I'm done! I don't need this form of therapy anymore, atleast, don't want it. Over the past couple of months, I was wide open and as great as that felt at the time, it had no long term effects. I will most likely continue to write, but not in Blog form. Its unfortunate, I know and don't think its because word got out to everyone. Its just that I'm done sharing, I've noticed things that have made me feel like this isn't for me.
Thanks for the good stuff!
Love Joanne

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too bad, it just got interesting! It was nice reading about your life even though it's been so long since we've been in touch and we are leading very different lives now. I hope you are happy and maybe we can get in touch again soon!

15:39  
Blogger JC said...

I know what you're talking about. I wonder sometimes if I didn't have pregnancy to talk about if I could write a blog. Also, knowing who your audience is does kinda censor you. It was great while it lasted and I enjoyed reading it.

XXOO

06:22  
Blogger ARGrogan said...

Keep writing in some aspect, it is very cathartic. I have a blog, a journal, and notebooks filled with thoughts. It was great while you did it! Thanks for sharing with us. XXOO

07:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home