Name:
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Longer Juicier version!

The Stampede Corral was jumping by 9:00pm!! The crowd consisted of regulars, cougars, group of guys from high school, and some randoms. I was with 'what the f*ck KR, MR and DW. LC was also there with Fiancee and group of buddies. KR doesn't grace us with her presence as much as she used to, but whenever we get together.....guaranteed its a drunken good time! I have yet to talk to her so here's my recollection of the night.
We arrived at 8:15pm, lined up but not for long! We got a table down by the dance floor, drank steady for about an hour or so. Then the band started and within a couple of songs we were up! I don't remember leaving the dance floor all night! I only went out for 2 cigarettes! A roofless patio in the pouring rain is just not my idea of a decent cigarette, drunk or not! I spent like 2 hours on my hair! With that in mind, I did bring my sisters pashmina thinking I could wear that like a Mary Magdalen, but after someone called me that- it was just weird.
All I know is I was all messed up because the digital read out clock over the DJ booth was an hour fast! So I didn't even know what year it was! And the last thing I remember about the real midnight was.... 8. I remember the announcement, then 10, 9, 8 and then I think they counted right down and played ole lang signe??? That makes sense?! Then there was just a whole lot of kissing! KR said I told one guy I didn't want to kiss him, while welcoming others. Good to know I still have standards, when I'm trashed!! I think I made some phone calls and answered some as well, but it was so loud and I was just so drunk.
It was the pashmina that got me into the real trouble! I decided it made a wonderful lasso and roped in many a dance partner that way. It was the one's with their own dance partners, I probably should have stayed away from. KR said, I was very lucky I didn't get my *ssed kicked! There was one guy from high school that I had a huge crush on and though he was seemingly there with his girlfriend, I made no exception. From my recollection, he was taunting me, just asking for it!
I remember dancing with one guy, LC brought over to dance with us from her crew. He was OK so we danced, made out, then I lost him-or did I ditch him?? I'm not sure but all I know is KR and MR said he looked like this guy I dated in the summer, so.....I may have ran away? He was also full of stories which included, him having lung cancer in October, bouncing at The Stampede, having 5 jobs or something and having a love child! Yeah, I think I ran away! Even in my drunken state I knew this guy was too much.
Anyway, getting to the fight- that was LC and her crew! They were out in the smoking area now turned- small man made lake and people were splashing, all hell broke loose and the next thing she said, bouncers were throwing people out left right and center but they were fighting back. Apparently big parking lot fight between her crew and the bouncers! LC is a security guard herself, so she felt the need to show her strength too. It was pretty much the end of the night so it wasn't a huge deal.
And that was the start of my 2007. It was a little messy but hey, a single gals gotta do, what a single gals gotta do. I'm glad I had KR! She's such a bad influence!!LOL!!
There may be more to the night, but if there is.......I don't remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home